Web 2.0 Design and Development
Inteliapp has also undertaken the Web 2.0 standards for the development of web applications based on RIA (Rich Internet Applications) and LAMP, such as the Java, AX, Adobe Flash, Silverlight and Flex. Our clients or customers are satisfied with our technical methods and features, related to Web 2.0.
The infrastructure of Web 2.0 Design comprises messaging-protocols, software, standard-oriented browsers with plug-ins and extension as well as various client applications and content-syndication.
Techniques and Features:
- Cascading style sheet to allow users to control website content presentation and separation.
- XHTML & HTML markups validated semantically.
- Syndication, aggregation & notification of data in RSS or Atom feeds
- Web log publishing tools, wikis or forums, instant messengers etc
- Development of websites with collaborative tagging, social classification, social tagging and social indexing
- Completely dynamic and interactive website development using Open source technologies and Rich Internet Applications.
The standards related to Web 2.0, ensures certain aspects, such as sharing of the information, creativity and collaboration or co-operation among the web users, who are based worldwide. Web concepts, such as Blogs, Social Networking Sites, Folksonomy and Wikis have emerged because of Web 2.0.
If you want to know more about our services, then get in touch with us.